Questions should be created with a clear intention of learning from the answers.
Answers should be added with a clear intention to impact on the user(s) asking the question(s)
- The original purpose of asking a question on Nibernet should be to learn, not to argue a point or make a statement.
- The original purpose of writing answers on Nibernet should be to impact on others, not to argue or incite others negatively.
- Questions/Answers posted with the intention of promoting a business or any form of services or solicitations are not allowed on Nibernet.
- Every question should motivate other users to write answers that are direct, short and simple. Users can utilize the polls for research purposes.
- Question/Answer contents should be spelt correctly, punctuated and capitalized correctly, and should begin with any question opening word (How, what. Why, Who, When, If, etc and MUST end with a question mark.
- The details option is provided for users to write more information and what answers the questions seeks to receive that will meet the expectations of the one who asked it and others who will eventually read it.
Questions/Answers are judged by Nibernet community
- Questions/Answers will eventually be judged by Nibernet community: any user can vote up or down on a question/answer based on how relevant, accurate or detailed the contents are
. NOTE: contents with higher upvotes appear at the top while those with higher downvotes have lesser visibility on the platform.
- Questions/answers can be edited and (or) deleted by the person who asked them.
- Questions/answers may be deleted by Nibernet moderators if they contravene policy.
- Generally, the question with the phrasing that is simplest and most commonly asked should remain.
Questions/answers sources (links) should be provided as back ups where applicable.
- Question/answer sources (links) should be added just for clarity or additional impact.
- The source must be working and not malicious or irrelevant to the question/answer itself.