If you do not want us to collect or process your personal information as described herein, you have several choices including limiting the information we collect on you, or not using our services.
By using our services, you acknowledge that Nibernet Q&A Platform will use your information in Nigeria and as well as any other country where Nibernet operates.
How we collect information
We collect information directly from individuals, from third parties, and automatically through your profile Information, When you create an account and profile on Nibernet Platform.
We collect your email which we do not review to any other third party and we also collect profile photo, contact information, topics that you know about or find interesting, and other information that you choose to add to your public-facing profile which will be available for viewing to users of Nibernet Platform.
Once you create a profile, other users will be able to see in your profile certain information about your activity on the Nibernet Q&A Platform, such as the questions and answers you post, your followers and who you follow, topics of interest to you, the information you list as credentials, and your edits to Your Content.
- Enable behaviour in our Products and/or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties
- Allow users to opt out of certain types of modelling, tailoring, or personalization in our products
- Collect information on our users’ preferences in order to create more useful products
- Maintain the regular business operations of our Advertising and Marketing departments.
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently
- Validate the identity of authorized persons and accounts to gain access to a specific Team or Company account
- Enable the core platform of team-generated questions and answers, including diagnosing and resolving issues within our Teams Q&A platform
- Identify individual users to attribute activities and awards
What are the
- Unique identification tokens
- User preferences such as favourite tags (for anonymous users only)
Third Party Cookies